YOUR IN EXPERT HANDS
Leave SMSF accounting and administration worry behind
SMSF Establishment & Transfer Forms
SMSF Solutions made easy for Trustees
Working with AllSuper – SMSF Accounting and Administration
While SMSF’s allow for independence, flexibility and control over retirement savings, you as a SMSF Trustee have a responsibility to ensure that your fund is fully compliant with superannuation laws. This means preparing complex statutory reports, lodging annual tax and regulatory return, maintaining fund records and regularly reviewing your investment strategy.
Due to the complexity and ever-changing nature of superannuation and taxation law, it is vital that your SMSF fund is administered by a SMSF specialist. A firm that thinks beyond the role of just preparing a set of annual financial accounts and tax return, we partner with you to ensure you get the best out of your SMSF. Welcome to AllSuper for Trustees.
AllSuper aids Trustees with a range SMSF solutions tailored perfectly to your individual needs and requirements. With 20 years’ experience in SMSFs, AllSuper are the experts for providing SMSF trustees with the administrative, accounting, taxation, compliance and technical support you need to ensure you are fulfilling your roles and responsibility obligations required as a SMSF Trustee.
Flexible Accounting, Taxation & Reporting Services
At AllSuper, we offer a complete administration and compliance solutions which includes;
- Completion of annual financial accounts, tax return / regulatory return and member statements
- Maintenance of pension administration (if applicable)
- Facilitate the annual independent audit of your fund
- Perform a compliance review of your fund
- Prepare annual Trustee minutes
- Provide a high level of availability through phone, email, face to face or skype
- Attend to ATO correspondence received
- 24/7 online access via a secure portal (as required)
Real-Time SMSF Accounting Service
AllSuper utilises a secure cloud-based software to deliver a real time and cost effective SMSF monthly / quarterly SMSF administration solution for SMSF Trustees. Our clients will have access to view / download a range useful reports including;
- Financial Position
- Member Balances
- Portfolio Valuation
- Investment Allocation
- Realised and Unrealised Gains
- Investment and Contribution Income
- Fund Outgoings and;
- Benefit Payments
Utilising AllSuper’s real time SMSF accounting service reduces the amount of paperwork and supporting documentation required as encrypted data feeds from your fund’s financial institutions and brokers are delivered to your fund daily. By securely automating the process with AllSuper, you’ll have more time to simply enjoy life confident your SMSF is being looked after by experts and reviewed and updated regularly.
Annual SMSF Accounting and Administration Service
If real time SMSF accounting and administration is not what you are looking for, that is not a problem at all, AllSuper can conveniently receive and process your fund information annually. If your fund is paying a pension, due to strict ATO reporting deadlines on pension commencing or stopping, we recommend that you utilise AllSuper’s real time SMSF accounting and administration service.
Through the utilisation of these services, Trustees have a higher level of involvement in the overall management of their SMSF. With AllSuper’s comprehensive accounting, administration and compliance services, Trustees can access a wider range of professional services including;
- Technical support for specific and complex matters
- Strategic review – provision of factual information
- Limited Recourse Borrowing strategies
- Estate tax savings strategies
- Binding nominations
- Tax consulting advice
- Establishment of SMSF’s
- Pension establishment, commutation and restructuring including transition to retirement pensions
- Assistance with ATO or ASIC audits and/or reviews
- Corporate Registry Service for your Corporate Trustee Entity
Fund Accounting / Administration from $1,485pa (excludes independent SMSF audit)
Our highly competitive and transparent fee structure ensures you know exactly what your annual SMSF administration costs will be with no hidden surprises.
For more information on our SMSF accounting, administration and compliance services talk to one of the AllSuper team by completing the form below or calling 02 9136 6068.